Clinics & Services
Our GPs, nurses and staff, together with the community nurses and health visitors, assist the doctors in providing a complete range of medical services. These include:
- Baby Clinic and Weight Monitoring
- Cervical Cytology (Smear)
- Child Health Surveillance
- Contraceptive Service
- Diabetic Clinic
- Disease Management Clinics
- Asthma and Spirometry Clinic
- Minor Surgery Services
- Wound Dressing
- Weight Monitoring
- 24 Hour B/P Monitoring
- Maternity Medical services (provided by midwives attached to the surgery based at The Poppy Centre, Kings Road, Herne Bay)
- Travel Vaccinations (Hersden surgery only).
- Anticoagulation (Warfarin) Clinic.
- Teenage Health Checks
- Nhs Health Checks for patients between 40-74
- Stop Smoking clinic
Phlebotomy clinics are held at each of our surgeries by appointment only.
The Phlebotomy Clinic at the Day Centre, Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, Herne Bay is each weekday from 07:30 – 08:00 for fasting tests and from 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:00 – 14:00 for non-fasting tests. An appointment is now necessary so please contact 01227-594795 Between 08:00 and 12:00.
Please bring in samples to be tested at the local hospital before 12:00 each working day.